LEROY AUTOMATION - Leading manufacturer of control systems
Manufacturer of Control Systems and Automation Platforms for Railways
ISO 9001:2008 and IRIS compliant
Leroy Automation designs, manufactures and sells:
- Embedded railway controllers (RIOM),
- Remote input/output modules (BRIO),
- Safety remote I/O modules (SATURN),
- Control systems for the automation of electrical substations (LT Energy, LT200).
The main features of our products are:
- Rugged and high-reliable electronic systems for severe environments,
- High immunity to harsh EMC disturbances,
- Resistance to extreme climatic conditions.
Leroy Automation’s expertise and skills include:
References at a glance
- Communication network technologies and protocols(CAN, MVB, CIP, IPTCOM, TRDP, TCP/UDP…),
- Electronic design according to railway standards, including safety (EN 50155, EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129),
- Embedded operating systems (Linux),
- IEC 61131-3 automation software (ISaGRAF, STRATON),
- Real-time operating systems.
- LRT in Ottawa (Canada)
- Modernization of Santiago's metro (Chile)
- PRASA (South Africa)