- TRANSform Call for Presentations
Call for Speakers Submission
APTA’s TRANSform Conference is the flagship event for public transportation professionals to engage in workshops, experience technical tours, and network with colleagues. Keynote speakers and educational sessions explore cutting-edge hot topics, including transformative technology, mental health awareness, community building, innovative funding, and finance, sustainability, safety and security, workforce development, worldwide mega projects, and more.
As APTA members, you are an integral part of the call for abstracts. This is an opportunity for you to be part of the educational program and share your expertise and skill set with your peers in the industry.
Our internal subject matter experts have curated the session topics based on extensive feedback from committee meetings, survey results, and one-on-one member conversations. Once submissions are reviewed by a committee of members and staff; staff will begin extending invitations to those who were selected based on their experience and partnerships that are aligned with the program.
We appreciate your interest in participating at our upcoming event. If you have more questions about this process, please email email@example.com
Deadline to Submit: Friday, June 9 , 2023, 5 pm ET
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Funding, Finance and Capital Projects
- Policy and Planning
- Project Delivery
- Safety and Security
- Workforce Development
Submit your interest here.
- You MUST be an APTA member to submit an interest to speak
- If you are interested in more than one topic, be sure to submit under each topic separately, highlighting your skillset and
- APTA will communicate with the submitter, who must share information as needed with speaker, if different
- Submissions should avoid being a sales pitch or overly commercial
- All proposals must be submitted using the online form, to be considered
- Be concise when submitting your interest to speak
- Submissions should reflect innovative, cutting-edge content
- All accepted submissions to speak will be for one speaker and part of a panel, unless otherwise communicated
- After a careful review, all submitters will receive an official acceptance or decline notification by email
- Submissions are not automatically accepted and APTA reserves the right to make all final decisions on speakers selections
- Deadline to submit Friday, June 9 by 5pm ET
- Notifications will go out starting in mid-July