Innovative thermoplastic material solutions for rail and bus interiors.
Meet EN 45545, Docket 90 A and NFPA 130 compliance requirements with SIMONA’s wide range of thermoformable materials for demanding mass transit applications as rail, bus, RV, van, heavy-truck and aircraft interior parts.
SIMONA materials offer:
- Weight savings
- Low flammability
- Design flexibility
- Ease of cleaning
- Long service life and durability
- Superior thermoformability
- Global technical support
These lightweight and recyclable thermoplastics can be customized in a wide range of flexible design options from unlimited colors, metallics, textures, translucents and decorative prints.
Visit the SIMONA booth at APTA to see these products on display:
- Boltaron® 4800 for interior thermoformed transit bus parts like seat backs, tray tables, ventilation covers and storage doors
- PMC PremierCap® TPO for interior and exterior thermoformed transit bus parts such as bumpers, mirror housings, wheel flares, steering dashes and fuel source covers
- SIMORAIL for railway interiors