Schaltbau develops products for safety critical applications
Schaltbau is a manufacturer of electro-mechanical products for railway and industrial applications that require high reliability. Our parent company in Munich, Germany has been designing and manufacturing products for the railway industry for 85 years. As a wholly owned subsidiary, Schaltbau North America supports the entire product portfolio in the Americas out of our location in Long Island, NY. Our products include Master Controllers, DC Contactors, Snap-Action Switches and Connectors.
Our local Value Added capabilities include:
1. Design, assembly and wiring of Control Panels.
2. "Buy America" Master Controller manufacturing and overhaul.
3. Expertise in the design and replacement of HVAC and traction system contactors.
Additionally, other subsidiaries that will be exhibiting with us at APTA are:
- Bode North America: Custom built door systems for Passenger Rail Vehicles and Buses
- SPll: Complete Driver Desks, Master Controllers, Intelligent Displays and Toggle Switches