LEROY AUTOMATION - On-board Train Automation & Communication
LEROY AUTOMATION is a manufacturer of innovative Train Control and Monitoring System (TCMS) and on-board Train Automation solutions for the passenger rail transit and locomotive industries.
Our specialized engineering teams design embedded electronic hardware and software products for rolling stock vehicles, including up to SIL2 safety-related projects. Our products (VCU, RIOM, Gateway) are customizable to match the exact technical requirements of rail vehicle manufacturers and system integrators. For nearly 40 years, LEROY AUTOMATION has collaborated with world’s major rolling stock manufacturers and rail transit authorities for new built and modernization projects. Over 100,000 systems are under operation to service thousands of rail transit passengers and freight service companies all around the world.
Main electronic products and systems :
Recent north american references
- Train Control and Monitoring Systems (TCMS)
- Vehicle control units (VCU)
- Remote input/output modules (RIOM)
- SIL2-certified I/O modules
- NYCT R-211 metro car modernization project
- AMTRAK next-generation high-speed train project (NEC)
- LRT - City of Ottawa (Canada)
Brands: LEROY AUTOMATION | www.leroy-automation.com