You've got your booth secured and attendees are lining up to see you! Below are quick resources for exhibitors, and how we plan to keep you safe in Orlando.
The Opening Reception will be November 7 with the Conference and EXPO taking place November 8-10.
All contract Terms and Conditions of your APTA EXPO contract remain with the exception of the Exhibit Schedule, which is amended to:
- Monday, November 8, 2021 .................................10:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021 ..................................9:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021 ................................9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Update your profile for the online directory (learn how)
- Register your exhibit booth personnel (when registration opens)
- Make a credit card payment
- View/print invoices and receipts
- Post your product press releases
Looking for ways to let your customers know that you'll be in Orlando? Our Exhibitor Nvytes program provides a full toolkit of customized assets to help you promote your participation at EXPO. Nvytes launched last month with an email to all exhibitors. If you did not receive an email, please visit the Dashboard Request Page for access.
Two target plans have been finalized for the event, the Inbound Freight Target Schedule and Mobile Vehicle Target Schedule are available below for download.
Meeting Safely in Orlando
We are working closlely with Orlando to provide you with a safe experience. To see all the latest on this, click here.
Fraudulent Attendee List Providers
It has come to our attention that unauthorized companies have been contacting APTA attendees exhibitors and identifying themselves as having access to attendee lists. APTA does not sell its attendee lists and any vendors attempting to sell you this information should be considered fraudulent. If you are contacted by a fraudulent vendor, please notify APTA immediately.
For questions regarding your exhibit space at EXPO, please contact Deneen Pratt, Event Services Manager for EXPO at exhibitor@APTAEXPO.com or 703-706-8248.
Exhibitors who made hotel reservations through APTA's official housing company, EXPOVISION, will be contacted later concerning your booking.