ARMS works collaboratively with RR contractors & installers.
Automated Railroad Maintenance Systems (ARMS) is a system integrator and product distributor that has served North American freight and commuter railroads since 1992. ARMS specializes in communication and signal equipment, power supplies, electronics, integration, containerization and kitting for the telecommunication, signal and locomotive groups.
ARMS works collaboratively with the railroads'' installation teams and assigned contractors. Visit booth 7060.
- Integration for Telecom and PTC Systems
- Security and Safety
- High Speed/Dependable Data Transmission
- Passenger Communications (Video/Data)
- Antennas and Integration
- Vehicle Obstruction Detection in Crossings
- High Efficiency Chargers
- Remote / Dependable Backup Systems
(Solar, Wind, Batteries, Hydrogen)
- Surge & Lightning Protection
- System Integration
- Power Conversion
Sales of ARMS products and services are managed by Transportation Products Sales Company (TPSC). More information: www.ARMSpower.com