APTA EXPO HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED
After careful consideration, and in light of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, we have rescheduled APTA's TRANSform Conference & EXPO to September 1-3, 2021 in Anaheim, CA. The Opening Reception will be August 31 with the Conference and EXPO taking place August 31-September 3. Please note that this shifts the tradeshow to Wednesday-Friday. Rescheduling enables APTA to plan for the experience that our attendees, exhibitors, partners, and staff expect and deserve in a safe environment as the health and safety of our attendees and exhibitors is our highest priority.
As an EXPO exhibitor, an account representative will be in touch with you within the next 30-45 days to discuss your participation in the 2021 event. All contract Terms and Conditions of your APTA EXPO contract remain with the exception of the Exhibit Schedule*, which is amended to:
- Wednesday, September 1, 2021 .................................10:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 2, 2021 ..................................9:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 3, 2021 ................................9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
*we may revise show hours a bit on Friday to end early to allwo for a straight time move out.
Exhibitors who made hotel reservations through APTA's official housing company, EXPOVISION, will be contacted later concerning your booking.
Update your Profile:
- Log in to Your Profile to:
- Update your profile for the online directory (learn how)
- Register your exhibit booth personnel (when registration opens)
- Make a credit card payment
- View/print invoices and receipts
- Post your product press releases
Meeting Safely in Anaheim
We are working closlely with Anaheim provide you with a safe experience. To see all the latest on this, please visit our Meeting Safely in Anaheim page.
Fraudulent Attendee List Providers
It has come to our attention that unauthorized companies have been contacting APTA attendees exhibitors and identifying themselves as having access to attendee lists. APTA does not sell its attendee lists and any vendors attempting to sell you this information should be considered fraudulent. If you are contacted by a fraudulent vendor, please notify APTA immediately.
For questions regarding your exhibit space at EXPO, please contact Deneen Pratt, Event Services Manager for EXPO at exhibitor@APTAEXPO.com or 703-706-8248.