Thermoplastic and plastic thermoformed transportation interior parts are substantially lighter and just as strong as metal fabricated components. Coupled with many other advantages, such as greater design flexibility, cost savings, and faster lead times, plastic thermoformed transportation interior parts are an ideal upgrade from metal. The team at Productive Plastics has put together a comparison guide for converting parts and components from metal to plastic thermoforming. The guide is full of useful information from basic overviews to technical comparison data on materials and processing and is available for immediate download.
What you will find inside the guide:
- Metal and Plastic Thermoforming Process Overviews
- Material Weight Comparison
- Process and Material Performance Comparisons
- Materials and other Considerations
- Upgrading your Metal Application to Plastic Thermoforming
Follow the link below to instantly download a PDF copy of the Metal vs Plastic Thermoforming - Comparison and Conversion Guide