celduc relais:Solutions for Electronic Switching and Sensing
celduc® relais is a French family company existing since 1964, developing and manufacturing in France AC and DC solid-state relays (SSR), proximity sensors and reed relays.
With more than 110 employees, celduc® relais is part of celduc® group owning also celduc® transfo making customized high power transformers (1 to 20MVA). celduc® relais' products are widely used in numerous fields of applications and especially transportation. In railway industry, celduc® relais' expertise and quality bring confidence in using our products on rolling stocks (e.g. HVAC) and on infrastructures (e.g. switch point heating).
celduc® relais know-how for customized solutions :
- Power electronics (thyristors, MOSFET, IGBT,...)
- Control electronics (drivers, protections, microcontroller based products,...)
- Magnetic sensors (reed, Hall effect, GMR, ...)
- Component Packaging (plastic, heat transfer, terminals, cables, soldering...)
- Customer's applications (environments, loads and standards)
celduc® relais exports all other the world 70% of its production.
Please visit http://www.celduc-relais.com for more information.