Donaldson Blue™ filters offer Twice the Distance Guarantee for on-highway fleets
Donaldson Blue™ air filters — made using Donaldson’s advanced Ultra-Web® nanofiber technology — are guaranteed to last twice as long as conventional cellulose filters, making them the best choice to reduce maintenance costs and increase uptime for on-highway vehicles. In addition, Donaldson Blue air filters protect engines and help them last longer by providing better initial and overall efficiency compared to conventional cellulose media.Donaldson Blue™ filters offer Twice the Distance Guarantee for on-highway fleets.
- Engineered to perform in extreme temperature and humidity conditions, unlike ordinary nanofibers
- Optimized fiber structure and fiber diameter so it’s stronger and lasts longer in all environmental conditions
- High efficiency — longer engine life
- High capacity — holds more contaminant
- Identifiable by the blue media color
- Proven — used in diesel engine market for nearly two decades
Longer Filter Life
The smaller interfiber spaces of Ultra-Web nanofiber technology hold more submicron contaminant than
conventional filters with cellulose media. The high dustholding capacity of submicron particles promotes longer filter life.
Longer Engine Life
In laboratory and field tests, Donaldson Blue air filters provided better engine protection by allowing less
contaminant to pass through the media than cellulose air filters. Donaldson Blue air filters also reach a 99.97% efficiency quicker than conventional cellulose filters and have an overall efficiency up to 99.99%. Bus owners using Ultra-Web filters experience improved engine protection and power, plus lower life cycle costs.