LookUp FSTN solar powered signs are based on transflective display technology and can operate in extreme climates. This technology does not require any backlight when the display is exposed to sunlight, because the display becomes bright, brilliant and very visible. At night or in cloudy conditions, a high-efficiency backlight is automatically turned on by an environmental light sensor.
Moreover, transflective display technology significantly improves contrast and viewing angle for superior visibility.
- High contrast FSTN display
- Extremely wide operating temperature range: -25C(-13F)/+80C(176F)
- High resolution (640x240 pixels)
- Modular design (1 to 4 screens)
- Robust and reliable in any environment
- Protection Grade: IP56
- Ultra low power consumption
- Front glass: double-layered, anti-glare, anti-UV, anti-shattering
- Communication: 3G
- Average power consumption: 1Wh
- Speakers for vocalization of messages for visually impaired users: 20W optimized for voice sound