CCI Thermal is the North American leader in custom engineered forced air heating solutions. These heaters will maximize heat capacity and airflow while minimizing noise and grill temperatures to meet demanding customer specifications. Our heaters are custom engineered to customer specifications with the optimal combination of enclosure material, elements, fan, connection type and thermal protection to ensure safe and efficient operation.
Traditional fan forced styles:
Cab heater, defroster/defogger, vestibule, lavatory, baseboard, portal and underseat heaters.
Fan Forced Heater Options:
- Enclosure Material: Stainless steel, steel, aluminum, anodized aluminum + more
- Elements: Open coil, tubular, strip heater, Calvane™.
- Fans: Axial, centrifugal, radial
- Rugged/robust design
- High resistance to shock and vibration
- Fast heat up/cool down response time
- Easy to install
- Light weight
- Low Noise
- High quality components
- Long lifespan
CCI Thermal’s strength is an ability to quickly custom design fan forced heaters to suit a customers’ needs in every aspect. Simply provide us the information required to develop the ideal heater and we will use our expertise to see a project through from design conception to qualitative performance testing to production.
Information we need for customization:
- Desired heat capacity
- Available space
- Wiring/electrical configuration
- Noise limit
- Diffuser/grille temperature limit