APTA has negotiated special rates at Atlanta hotels for APTA EXPO & Annual Meeting attendees and exhibitors. Please reserve your hotel rooms through the show's official housing provider, Expovision. The Atlanta Marriott Marquis and Hyatt Regency Atlanta are the official Annual Meeting Headquarter hotels, available for Annual Meeting attendees only.
Click here to view the list of available hotels and to book your rooms now through Expovision.
To view additional information about each hotel, as well as a map of hotel locations, visit the Online Hotel Reservation Website.
Please read this information before booking your hotel room:
- All reservations require a deposit equal to the first night's rate plus appropriate taxes. Deposits may be paid by check (in U.S. currency) or credit card. No reservations will be processed without a deposit.
- Failure to check-in on the scheduled date of arrival will result in the loss of the deposit and the cancellation of the room for the remainder of the stay.
- The hotel may charge for an unscheduled early departure. Please verify your departure date with the hotel upon check-in.
- The APTA EXPO 2017 Housing Office will email, fax or mail a confirmation of your reservation within 72 hours of receipt of your request. This is the only confirmation you will receive.
- All cancellations, name and date changes must be received by September 12, 2017. Deposits may be non-refundable after September 12, 2017.
Notice Regarding Unauthorized Housing Providers
It has come to our attention that unauthorized housing companies have been contacting EXPO exhibitors and identifying themselves as being affiliated with APTA. APTA has NO affiliation with these organizations and in no way endorses their services. Please note that the ONLY way to get a hotel room in the APTA block is through APTA Housing provided by Expovision, which has not yet opened! If you are contacted by an unauthorized housing provider, please notify APTA immediately.