Via Series Pedestal Mount
Model No: AC-PM
- Includes a VOIP-200 series call station
- Optional card reader and push plate switch
- Ideal applications: building access, parking access and walkway courtesy communication
Introducing the new Via Series access and courtesy communication pedestal, a connection point between you and your destination. The stylized pedestal is available with card reader and push plate switch options and includes a blue LED light band. When used in an access control installation, the light will change to green when the door is activated through call station.
Equipped with a VOIP-200 series call station, the Via Series is a part of a complete access solution. The VOIP-200 series call stations are constructed of IP66-rated, vandal resistant marine grade stainless steel. The call station can include an ONVIF-compliant, wide angle IP camera and can read ‘Call’ or ‘Help’ in a variety of languages.
- IP66, vandal resistant construction
- Activate door opener through call station
- Intelligible, clear audio
- Remote software upgrades, configuration and monitoring
Link the Via with the AVM-1 Video Attendant Station. With the ability to connect up to 30 VOIP-200 call stations, the AVM-1 can monitor and regulate entry points and parking gates.
- Connect up to 30 devices
- Capable of integrating with existing unified communication systems
- Pre-programmed for seamless installation
Visit Our Website For More Information